Mohawk College Transit Terminal to Open on March 27th
The new Mohawk College Transit Terminal is scheduled to open on March 27th, 2016. Southbound and Northbound buses on routes 20 A-LINE EXPRESS, 21 UPPER KENILWORTH and 33 SANATORIUM will actually service inside the Terminal. Only the Northbound 35 COLLEGE will service inside the Terminal. Southbound 35 COLLEGE buses will use the stop area on West 5th Street just north of the Mohawk College Transit Terminal entrance.
Bus stops inside the terminal will indicate the route and direction. Enhanced shelters and bus stop areas are currently being installed in the terminal area.
- PLATFORM 1 – Southbound 20 & 21 (BusCheck number 2128)
- PLATFORM 2 – Southbound 33 (BusCheck number 3309)
- PLATFORM 3 – Northbound 20 & 21 (BusCheck number 2901)
- PLATFORM 4 – Northbound 33 & 35 (BusCheck number 3533)
- PLATFORM 5 – Southbound 35 (BusCheck number 2959)
This bus stop of Platform 5 is located on West 5th north of the Mohawk College Transit Terminal entrance.
The southbound bus stops at the intersection of West 5th Street and Fennell Avenue will no longer be in service for routes 20 A-LINE EXPRESS, 21 UPPER KENILWORTH and 33 SANATORIUM.
Source: City of Hamilton