Limeridge Mall Transit Terminal closure Feb 19-21
As a result of a power interruption at Lime Ridge Mall effective Sunday, February 19th, 2017 at 7:00 PM to Tuesday, February 21st, 2017 at 5:30 AM, HSR will be allowed to enter and exit the mall if need be but will not service any stops due to safety reasons.
Therefore, Routes 25 UPPER WENTWORTH, 26 UPPER WELLINGTON, 41 MOHAWK, 42 MOHAWK EAST, and 43 STONE CHURCH will be on detour during these times.
SOUTHBOUND to LIMERIDGE TRANSIT TERMINAL
From Upper Wentworth Street and Education Court
- Continue (south) on Upper Wentworth Street to Temporary End-of-Line at Education Court (Farside Stop). After recovering, resume regular southbound 26 UPPER WELLINGTON routing south of the mall exit.
NORTHBOUND to LIMERIDGE TRANSIT TERMINAL
From Upper Wentworth Street and the Linc (Temporary End-of-Line)
- Continue (north) on Upper Wentworth Street and resume regular 25 UPPER WENTWORTH northbound routing north of the entrance to Limeridge Mall after servicing the temporary common bus stop on Upper Wentworth opposite McDonalds.
Route 41 MOHAWK and 42 MOHAWK EAST buses will continue to enter and exit Limeridge Mall but will not service the terminal. The common stop will be serviced outside the mall on Upper Wentworth. After servicing the common stop on Upper Wentworth, resume regular routing.
EASTBOUND / WESTBOUND
From Upper Wentworth Street and the south entrance
- Continue (north) on Upper Wentworth to common stop midblock on Upper Wentworth south of the mall entrance
- Right (east) on Kingfisher Drive Entrance
- Right (south) on Limeridge Mall Ring Road
- Right (west) on Limeridge Mall Ring Road Southerly Exit
- Left (south) on Upper Wentworth Street and resume regular routing on Upper Wentworth Street south of Limeridge Mall Ring Road Southerly Exit.
Sources: City of Hamilton