41 MOHAWK detoured March 11-12th due to Kenilworth Access closure
Effective Saturday, March 11th from approximately 7:00 AM until Sunday, March 12th, 2017 at approximately 5:00 PM the Kenilworth Access will be closed due to urgent rock scaling and cleanup.
During this time 41 MOHAWK buses will be on detour as follows.
EASTBOUND to GAGE and INDUSTRIAL
From Upper Ottawa & Queensdale
- Left (west) on Queensdale
- Right (north) on Upper Gage
- Left (west) on Crockett
- Right (north/east) on Sherman Access
- Continue (east) to Kenilworth Access and resume regular routing on Kenilworth Access east of Sherman Access.
WESTBOUND to MEADOWLANDS TERMINAL
From the Kenilworth Access
- Continue (west) on Sherman Access
- Left (south) on Sherman Access
- Left (east) on Crockett
- Right (south) on Upper Gage
- Left (east) on Queensdale
- Right (south) on Upper Ottawa and resume regular routing on Upper Ottawa south of Queensdale.
Source: City of Hamilton